^
vs. Dr. Ion Goldbloom
Rematch String



Turn 1

Arcane Storm

Turns 2+

Arcane Blast until you drop Screamer below 800 health points

Then:

Swap to Menagerie Custodian - Trike comes in

Shock and Awe

Zap until Trike is dead

Screamer comes back in

Turn 1

Pass - Screamer lifts off

Turn 2

Ion Cannon for good measure - Screamer goes down

Chaos comes in

Wait until your Custodian is dead (he will be stunned due to the Ion Cannon)

Bring in your Scourged Whelpling

Turns 1+

Shadowflame until Chaos is dead.

Lil' Tarecgosa

Skills:

2
1
1

Menagerie Custodian

Skills:

1
1
2

Scourged Whelpling

Skills:

1
1
1

Turn 1 Arcane Storm
Turns 2+ Arcane Blast until you drop Screamer below 800 health points
Then: Swap to Menagerie Custodian - Trike comes in
Shock and Awe
Zap until Trike is dead
Screamer comes back in
Turn 1 Pass - Screamer lifts off
Turn 2 Ion Cannon for good measure - Screamer goes down
Chaos comes in
Wait until your Custodian is dead (he will be stunned due to the Ion Cannon)
Bring in your Scourged Whelpling
Turns 1+ Shadowflame until Chaos is dead.

I'm simply saying that life ... finds a way!

Last Update: 02/10/2017


Chefzac wrote on 06/27/2017

TD Script

if [enemy(Screamer).active]
ability(Arcane Storm) [self.round=1]
change(#2) [enemy.hp<=800]
ability(Arcane Blast)
endif
if [enemy(Trike).active]
ability(Shock and Awe) [enemy.round=1]
ability(Zap)
endif
if [enemy(Screamer).active]
standby [enemy.round=1]
ability(Ion Cannon)
endif
if [enemy(Chaos).active]
change(Scourged Whelpling) [self(#2).dead]
ability(Shadowflame) [self(#3).active]
standby
endif

Anonymous responded on 06/27/2017

worked perfectly

Phixius wrote on 03/14/2017

If you have an H/S Custodian, your speed will be faster than Screamer, and by passing you'll actually screw yourself over. Go ahead and Ion Cannon when Screamer comes in, he won't be able to lift off.

Leave this empty:


New Comment:

[b]bold[/b] - [i]italic[/i] - [u]underline[/u]




Alternative 1Alternative 1Alternative 1Pets used in this fight:

1. Lil' Tarecgosa
2. Menagerie Custodian
3. Scourged Whelpling

2Alternative 2Alternative 2Pets used in this fight:

1. Coilfang Stalker
2. Darkmoon Tonk
3. Infinite Whelpling

3Alternative 3Alternative 3Pets used in this fight:

1. Warbot
2. Nexus Whelpling
3. Wild Crimson Hatchling

This strategy was originally posted by Mel on WoWhead. A very reliable method to beat Dr. Goldbloom with pets not hard to acquire.
4Alternative 4Alternative 4Pets used in this fight:

1. Lesser Voidcaller
2. Tranquil Mechanical Yeti
3. Direhorn Runt

5Alternative 5Alternative 5Pets used in this fight:

1. Nexus Whelpling
2. Mechanical Pandaren Dragonling
3. Emerald Proto-Whelp

6Alternative 6Alternative 6Pets used in this fight:

1. Lil' Tarecgosa
2. Xu-Fu, Cub of Xuen
3. Clockwork Gnome

This is one of the few strategies for Ion Goldbloom that does not involve constant pet swaps thanks to Lil'Tarecgosas sacrifice in the beginning. There is roughly a 5% risk for this strategy to fail though.
7Alternative 7Alternative 7Pets used in this fight:

1. Nether Faerie Dragon
2. Darkmoon Zeppelin
3. Scourged Whelpling

There is about a 10% risk for this strategy to fail. If you use it, best do Dr. Goldbloom first to avoid the frustration of having to start over because of this.
8Alternative 8Alternative 8Pets used in this fight:

1. Mini Mindslayer
2. Robo-Chick
3. Death Talon Whelpguard

If the beginning of this fight works out and you can get Life Exchange through (about 90% chance), the strategy works flawlessly. However there is this small 10% risk of it to fail in the beginning, so best do this fight up first if you take these three pets along!
+ Suggest a StrategySuggest a Strategy Xu-Fu is always looking for good additions to the page!
Click here to suggest a new strategy against Dr. Ion Goldbloom
Suggest a Strategy

Xu-Fu is always happy to try out new strategies! When suggesting strategies, please keep in mind that I am mainly looking for strategies that do not require specific breeds.

If you leave your email address I'll get back to you directly once I had a chance to try it!

Pet 1

Skill 1

Skill 2

Skill 3

Pet 2

Skill 1

Skill 2

Skill 3

Pet 3

Skill 1

Skill 2

Skill 3

Your Name:

Your Email:




Thank You!

Your suggestion has been passed on!

I will try your strategy as soon as I have a chance to.
Please understand that I will not be able to include every strategy here. If you don't see yours here and want to know the exact reasons behind, please don't hesitate to get in touch with me!
For your overview, here is the information you submitted:

Pet 1: ( )
Pet 2: ( )
Pet 3: ( )


Your strategy advice: